Our best selling hat is created with palm fronds harvested from the banks of the Chixoy River, and accented with the brightly colored bands that are hand loomed by our talented Guatemalan female artisans. // note the hat's name: a nod to its talented maker.
This hat collection is both sustainable and a fair trade partnership. With every hat purchase you make, we are able to continue sending orders to our talented partners giving them the means to support their families.
- Permanent woven band attached to crown of hat
- Hat Brim measures 3 3/4" wide
- Crown of hat measures 4 1/2" tall
- S/M measures approx. 55-57cm
- M/L measures approx. 58-59cm